Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Millers leaving Engadget.

The Engadget crew is down both of their Millers. Paul Miller of the Podcast is gone.  I will miss him as he brings some non communist views to the conversation. Ross Miller leaving really has little effect on me. I have a few ideas for their futures. The could if course start with Miller time. Then they could join the Steve Miller Band to form a trio. Im hoping Paul finds a podcast somewhere. Even though he's an iphone fan I would like to see or hear him on an Android Podcast somewhere.  I hear Leo Laporte at Twit is planning on starting an Android show or he could take over for the guy whose not Antwon Goodwin on Cnets Android Atlas weekly.  This guy is as exciting as Ben Stein and as knowledgeable of Android as Steve Jobs. Plus let's be honest Android could use a Pixel Density Enthusiast.  So to Paul Miller I say good luck and to Ross Miller sorry I didn't follow you but good luck to you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment